You must be 18 years of age or older to access the Website. Any capitalized term not defined in this Policy has the meaning set forth in the Terms.
Amazon Affiliate Shop
We are an Amazon Affiliate Shop. We earn small commissions on qualifying purchases made through this website.
Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally identifiable information is information associated directly with and identifying a specific person or entity (“Personally Identifiable Information”) which may include, without limitation your contact information such as name, address, email and phone number as well as any other information which identifies you.
While we strive to protect Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor’s IP address. This information is not used to personally identify you. We may collect this information when you visit the Website, correspond with us, set up a User Page or any other interaction with the Website.
Public Information. Information you post on your User Page or other publicly viewable section of the Website will be available for anyone to see. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information by such means, and agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information that you submit and Non-Personal Information that we collect in order to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you, including any changes to policies or relevant enhancements to the Website or offerings.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your Profile, Projects or Resources.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or offerings.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To help diagnose problems with our server.
- Gather broad demographic information and track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, to help us manage and improve our site and to analyze trends.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and Non-Personal Information which does not identify you without restriction. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information only to:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- Third parties to market their products or services to you if you have opted in for these disclosures.
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply this Policy and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Links